Makes: 1 pitcher
- 1 bottle Stella Rosa Moscato d’Asti
- ½ bottle gold tequila
- 3 oz. blood orange juice
- 1.5 oz. lime juice
- 1 splash orange liquor
- 2 cups of club soda
- 2 blood oranges, sliced into wheels
- 4 limes, sliced into wheels
- 2 oranges, sliced into wheels
- In a pitcher, combine Stella Rosa Moscato D’Asti, tequila, blood orange juice, lime juice, and orange liquor. Stir.
- Add in cut fruit.
- Top with club soda to fill pitcher, stirring slowly.
- Add ice to glass, pour in sangria and garnish with blood orange wheels and lime slices. Enjoy!