30 Mar A Stella Rosa Raspberry Tiramisu For You!
Cardinal rule: always save room for dessert! And tonight’s dessert ought to be this Stella Rosa Raspberry Tiramisu! Traditional tiramisus are great, always, but how about a coffee-free version of a tiramisu? This is a pleasant alternative that is just as elevating, and now those who aren’t the biggest fan of anything coffee can indulge in these Stella Rosa Raspberry Tiramisus too!
- Stella Rosa Imperiale Prosecco
- 2 fresh eggs
- 50 g sugar
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 400 g raspberries
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Chocolate powder/ shavings
- 5 single serving glasses
- Soak raspberries in a bowl of Stella Rosa Imperiale Prosecco. (Don’t use the entire bottle – just enough to the raspberries to soak. This way you have leftover Prosecco to sip!)
- Separate eggs. Whip egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Beat yolks and sugar until creamy. Add mascarpone cheese. Fold in egg whites. Cover and refrigerate.
- Muddle 100g of the Prosecco-soaked raspberries with lime juice and another 5 tablespoons of Stella Rosa Imperiale Prosecco. Set aside.
- Start building tiramisu by spooning Prosecco-soaked raspberries into serving glasses.
- Add ladyfinger bits, then 1-2 tablespoons of the raspberry-Prosecco mixture.
- Cover with tiramisu cream, a second layer of ladyfingers, and a second layer of tiramisu cream.
- Refrigerate Stella Rosa Raspberry Tirammisus for a few hours.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle chocolate powder or shavings on top. Enjoy!
This is a treat foodies everywhere will enjoy and they’re the perfect delight to serve for guests at your gatherings. But why wait until then? Get started on making these delicious Stella Rosa Raspberry Tiramisus for yourself tonight!
For more delicious, irresistible Stella Rosa treats, visit our Pinterest.