03 Jan 31 Days of New Years Fun!
Everyone’s got resolutions on the brain and we decided to pump it up. We’re putting a new spin on this tradition, setting you up with a 31-day guide that will make the most of this first month. Because a new year means a new you! The best part of this list? Each week comes with a Stella Rosa wine pairing, just to start you off on the right foot. Happy New Year!
Week 1: Stella Rosa Moscato D’Asti – light, refreshing, apricot-honey and ready to accompany you in the right direction.
1. Each day learn 1 word in a new language, by the end of the month you’ll travel with more confidence
2. Smile at everyone you pass by today
3. Create a music playlist of all your favorite jams
4. 10 squats, 10 push-ups, 10 jumping-jacks, 10 sit-ups, repeat. Get moving and grooving
5. Make a thank you card for someone you don’t tell often enough how much you appreciate them
6. Give one of your afternoons to a nonprofit volunteer organization
7. Put aside 20 minutes this morning and free your mind. YouTube a guided meditation video to relieve stress, build confidence, or just to relax
Week 2: Stella Rosa Platinum: crisp, sweet, vanilla-filled and will put a bounce back into your step.
8. Revisit last year’s bucket list or start a new one, either way, get it in writing
9. Turn this to-do list into a nifty DIY project – just slide a designed sheet into a frame, and write on the glass with removable marker https://www.pinterest.com/pin/321655598365330368
10. Gather up all the excessive things you’ve been wanting to clear out and take it to a donation facility
11. Pick up a dummy book on a subject you want to get better at: learn a computer program, art, auto repairs, nutrition, etc.
12. Treat a stranger day and pick up the tab for the person behind you at the coffee shop
13. Practice eating less – use smaller plates, portion your food and don’t feel guilty
14. Meditation night, this time do a guided meditation for sleeping
Week 3: Stella Rosa Peach: energizing, spritzy and keeping you on the move.
15. Research a foreign land and write down all the cool spots you’ll have to hit
16. Kick back and lay back with your glass of wine, you deserve a break
17. Try a recipe you wouldn’t normally make and discover something you just might like http://greatist.com/health/twice-baked-broccoli-and-kale-stuffed-potatoes
18. Share some of your new found dish with your neighbor
19. Adult coloring zen day, yes you read that right because it’s as fun as when we were children
20. Venture out with a new hairstyle, color or YouTube a tutorial for a cool new look
21. Go vegetarian for the full day
Week 4: Stella Rosa Berry – fun, vivacious and berrylicious, this wine will give you a kick back on track.
22. Read – you’ll never finish a book if you never start
23. Spend time with family and friends, make it happen today
24. Spend time in one part of your home cleaning up old mail, papers, clothes, kitchenware or storage. You’ll be glad you did
25. Bake your favorite cake, make the occasion celebrating yourself!
26. Don’t be shy; try a spin class, painting, cooking, acting…anything is game
27. Make your own homemade wax-free candle – https://youtu.be/U29HxuJQie0
28. Host a game night with games you’ve never played before, we’re sure this will be a night of laughs so bring Stella Rosa along
Week 5: Stella Rosa Black: dangerously seductive just like you throughout this transformative journey.
29. Attack a difficult crossword puzzle or make one
30. Explore your hometown and go on a new hike (urban hikes allowed!)
31. Save the best for last – make a picture collage of all the great things you tasted, tried, experienced and achieved this memorable month!
There’s no denying anything is possible with Stella Rosa by your side. This has not only been a productive month but an exciting one! Stick with Stella in the upcoming months for more ideas, recipes and even giveaways. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date and to stay constantly motivated! #Stellabrate #StellaRosa