We’re all about personal touches, which is a main reason we’re obsessing over hand lettering cards right now. Besides being fun and pretty, they just add the right amount of cheerfulness that will guarantee to bring a smile to that special friend, significant other, sister, mom, coworker, whoever.
Today we are putting together a lovely little gift package with a few of our favorite things and gifting them to those special people in our life. What better way to show someone how much they mean to you than with a few thoughtful words and Stella Rosa wine?! We sure can’t think of a better way!
All you need is a small box, basket, or even a nice gift bag. We added a candle, journal, and last but definitely not least – Stella Rosa. We opted for Stella Minis, but our 750ml bottles work just as well. Print out your favorite hand lettering card that is most suitable for the occasion, and complete your package with a thoughtful note. Download the PDF here.
Although we may not want to admit it, all of us have done at least a couple of these things on the most loving (or annoying) holiday of the year; Valentine’s Day! Whether you’re going out with your boo or spending your Valentine’s Day with your true love, Stella Rosa wine, be sure to enjoy yourself and indulge in these guilty pleasures!
We’re big fans of sweets and we love having an excuse to bake, so today we’re bringing you delicious cupcakes made with Stella Rosa Brachetto wine that you can share with your friends and family (21+ only please) or feel free to enjoy them all to yourself! Hey – no judgment, we promise!
We opted for rose inspired treats that are ALMOST too pretty to eat. Follow the steps below to create your own Stella Rosa infused cupcakes and show us your lovely creations on social media by tagging #StellaRosa and #Stellabrate!
• 1 box white cake mix (yields 24 cupcakes)
• 1 cup Stella Rosa Brachetto
• 1/3 cup vegetable oil
• 3 eggs
• Buttercream frosting (or your favorite flavor)
• Baking cups
• Piping bags
• Star piping tip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Blend cake mix, Stella Rosa wine, oil, and eggs in a large bowl at low speed until moistened for about 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed for about 2 minutes more. Pour batter in cupcake pan and bake immediately for about 18-20 minutes.
3. Cupcakes are done when toothpick is inserted in center and comes out clean.
4. Cool cupcakes on wire rack for about 15 minutes before frosting with your favorite frosting flavor.
We love games and we love when it even more when it involves wine, so gather a few bottles of your favorite Stella Rosa wine and challenge your friends to a Blind Wine Tasting! You only need a few items to host this event and with 13 different Stella Rosa flavors to choose from, you can certainly test everyone’s palate. Cover the bottles with bags, number them for your reference, and let the fun begin!
Step 1: Determine how many people are coming and how many bottles would be needed. If you’re hosting a large party, have your guests bring 2 bottles of Stella Rosa, one can be used for the game and one can go in a stash as the prize for the winner.
Step 2: Cover the bottles with material. Download Stella Rosa’s Blind Wine Tasting sheets to record the secret list of the number associated to the bottle
Step 3: Set out your cheese and cracker plates
Step 4: Hand out the Blind Wine Tasting sheets with pens to all your guests, and get to sipping!
The best way to show off your great hosting abilities is to show us pictures on our social media pages. We look forward to seeing how your Blind Wine Tasting turned out! Share with us on Facebook or Instagram and use #StellaRosa and #Stellabrate in your captions.
And the award for best wine goes to… Stella Rosa!
Award-winning wine is just what you want when you’re tuning in to all the awards shows like the Grammys, BAFTAs, and Oscars (to name a few). To go with your wine, put together a delectable charcuterie board. We’ve got the tips right here so you create the most eye-catching, Instagram-worthy spread.
2 ounces of a meat per person. Vary up flavors and textures like a hard salami, a smoked meat, something soft like pate, and something tangy like a pineapple sausage.
Like with meat, offer a variety of textures and styles: sharp, creamy, funky, soft, etc. Cheeses from different regions work well too.
Bread & Crackers
Keep it simple so as to not overpower the flavors of your meats and cheeses. Crackers and toasted baguette slices do just fine.
Garnishes & Condiments
Here’s where you get to add more color to your board. What do you like (to eat or just for presentation)? Mustard, pickles, nuts, olives, figs, grapes, honey, jam, fennel salad, micro greens, etc.
Get creative! Put a little thought and strategy into this so you can get a good variety – and an Instagram and Snapchat-worthy board! But, don’t overthink it either because in the end, you’re munching on these with a glass of Stella Rosa wine and that’s the most important part!
Sundays are family days and by family days we mean gathering at one’s home, piling our plates with food, filling our cups with alcohol, and shouting at the television. We’re watching football of course! It’s important that the team we root for wins (obviously) but it’s nearly as important to have good food and drink to last the afternoon. Each week we try and change up our game day bites but as for our sips, we’re loyal to our tried-and-trues: Stella Rosa and Bodega Sangria. That being said, take a peek into what’s on our menus for the next few weeks!
The 7-Layer Dip That’s All Yours
Skip the large serving bowl and serve the 7-layer dip in individual ramekins. No more fighting for the bowl!
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
If you ask us, this is your serving of vegetables, so dip away! We particularly like Alton Brown’s recipe, which you can find here.
Creamy Potato Salad with Bacon
This potato salad beats all others for so many reasons: 1 point for ‘creamy,’ 2 points for ‘with bacon,’ 3 points for the fact that this is Chrissy Teigen’s recipe! Get the recipe from her cookbook, Cravings.
If anyone knows a mean deviled egg, it’s Giada De Laurentiis. Made to perfection, get the recipe by clicking here.
Bacon-Wrapped Onion Rings
The name says it all – we’re sold. Get the recipe by clicking here! Oh, did we mention there’s Sriracha in the recipe? Perfect.
Sliders are the way to go, especially when you’ve got a ton of other food to snack on. The best bread: King’s Hawaiian. Slice each roll in half and give it a light toast, then pile on your typical fixings.
Chicken and Waffles Sliders
Whether you make waffles from scratch and fry your own chicken, or cook frozen waffles and pick up fried chicken from the store, these will be a hit. Don’t forget the maple syrup!
Island Ahi Tuna
Think poke. But loaded with the goods like mango, onion jalapeno, lime, chili, and so much more. We’re going straight to a woman who knows a little thing or two about preparing game day food – Ayesha Curry. Get this recipe in her book, The Seasoned Life.
DIY French Bread Pizza
Put out various pizza toppings like cheese, tomato sauce, olives, mushrooms, onions, pepperoni, sausage, ham, bacon, peppers, etc. You may need to cook some of these before hand. Then slice open some bread and let each person create his or her own mini pizzas. Pop these in the oven at 350* for about 8 minutes to let the cheese melt and bread crisp up a bit.
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Take your basic dark chocolate dipped strawberries to the next game by piping on white frosting or melted white chocolate so that it looks like a football.
That should hold us over for the remainder of the football season but you can bet we’ve got these on hand for all other sports’ viewing parties! We’ve got enough food, but we always make sure to have more than enough Stella Rosa and Bodega Sangria! We’re ready to eat, drink, and watch the game!
Everyone’s got resolutions on the brain and we decided to pump it up. We’re putting a new spin on this tradition, setting you up with a 31-day guide that will make the most of this first month. Because a new year means a new you! The best part of this list? Each week comes with a Stella Rosa wine pairing, just to start you off on the right foot. Happy New Year!
Week 1: Stella Rosa Moscato D’Asti – light, refreshing, apricot-honey and ready to accompany you in the right direction.
1. Each day learn 1 word in a new language, by the end of the month you’ll travel with more confidence
2. Smile at everyone you pass by today
3. Create a music playlist of all your favorite jams
4. 10 squats, 10 push-ups, 10 jumping-jacks, 10 sit-ups, repeat. Get moving and grooving
5. Make a thank you card for someone you don’t tell often enough how much you appreciate them
6. Give one of your afternoons to a nonprofit volunteer organization
7. Put aside 20 minutes this morning and free your mind. YouTube a guided meditation video to relieve stress, build confidence, or just to relax
Week 2: Stella Rosa Platinum: crisp, sweet, vanilla-filled and will put a bounce back into your step.
8. Revisit last year’s bucket list or start a new one, either way, get it in writing
9. Turn this to-do list into a nifty DIY project – just slide a designed sheet into a frame, and write on the glass with removable marker https://www.pinterest.com/pin/321655598365330368
10. Gather up all the excessive things you’ve been wanting to clear out and take it to a donation facility
11. Pick up a dummy book on a subject you want to get better at: learn a computer program, art, auto repairs, nutrition, etc.
12. Treat a stranger day and pick up the tab for the person behind you at the coffee shop
13. Practice eating less – use smaller plates, portion your food and don’t feel guilty
14. Meditation night, this time do a guided meditation for sleeping
Week 3: Stella Rosa Peach: energizing, spritzy and keeping you on the move.
15. Research a foreign land and write down all the cool spots you’ll have to hit
16. Kick back and lay back with your glass of wine, you deserve a break
17. Try a recipe you wouldn’t normally make and discover something you just might like http://greatist.com/health/twice-baked-broccoli-and-kale-stuffed-potatoes
18. Share some of your new found dish with your neighbor
19. Adult coloring zen day, yes you read that right because it’s as fun as when we were children
20. Venture out with a new hairstyle, color or YouTube a tutorial for a cool new look
21. Go vegetarian for the full day
Week 4: Stella Rosa Berry – fun, vivacious and berrylicious, this wine will give you a kick back on track.
22. Read – you’ll never finish a book if you never start
23. Spend time with family and friends, make it happen today
24. Spend time in one part of your home cleaning up old mail, papers, clothes, kitchenware or storage. You’ll be glad you did
25. Bake your favorite cake, make the occasion celebrating yourself!
26. Don’t be shy; try a spin class, painting, cooking, acting…anything is game
27. Make your own homemade wax-free candle – https://youtu.be/U29HxuJQie0
28. Host a game night with games you’ve never played before, we’re sure this will be a night of laughs so bring Stella Rosa along
Week 5: Stella Rosa Black: dangerously seductive just like you throughout this transformative journey.
29. Attack a difficult crossword puzzle or make one
30. Explore your hometown and go on a new hike (urban hikes allowed!)
31. Save the best for last – make a picture collage of all the great things you tasted, tried, experienced and achieved this memorable month!
There’s no denying anything is possible with Stella Rosa by your side. This has not only been a productive month but an exciting one! Stick with Stella in the upcoming months for more ideas, recipes and even giveaways. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date and to stay constantly motivated! #Stellabrate #StellaRosa
We want you to continue feeling festive and cheery throughout the entire month, and our Stella Spice cocktail will help you feel just that. With the perfect amount of sweetness and spice, this Stella Rosa cocktail is sure to put you in good spirits.
3 bottles of Stella Rosa Rosso
1/3 cup warm water
1 box Aspen Mulling Cider Spices
Heat water and add spices until they dilute.
Add Stella Rosa Rosso.
Keep heat on low until drink is warm (but not boiling).
Get your favorite people together and serve up some delicious Stella Rosa cocktails that everyone will enjoy. It’s a new year – so spice things up and stay refreshed with Stella Rosa wines.
We’re ready for the cooler temps and plan to take full advantage of the season change. Get outside and enjoy the weather and company of your friends and family and host a fun autumn picnic with Stella Rosa Babies!
Here are a few tips to help you step up your picnic game:
Stella Rosa’s newest and most convenient way to enjoy refreshing ice cold wine on the go is the 8.5 oz. aluminum single serving bottles. The smaller size bottle allows the wine to become colder faster than a full-size bottle and has a screw-off top, making it the perfect wine on the go! It’s perfect for parties and weekend adventures.
Go and pick up the single serving size aluminum bottles in Black or Platinum flavors for your next party and look for new Stella Rosa wine flavors to be introduced in the aluminum single serving bottles at San Antonio Winery or your local retailer. Wine on the go has never been so easy or so fun!
Share your Stella Rosa ‘wine on the go’ picture on Instagram using #GoStellaRosa and you may be featured on the official Stella Rosa Instagram page! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for special offers, recipes and the newest Stella Rosa info!